Saturday, December 6, 2014

Winter-Spring 2014-2015 Movie Preview Part 1


A bit later than usual, but I'll finally start the preview round of this winter. So, let's not spend much time with the chit chat and enter December with a horror. Seems a good choice, considering my mood and that I didn't have anything like this on my blog for a while. And it also compensates the cold outside with the Egyptian sun. Well, sort of, since "The Pyramid" seems to take place mostly in the underground.




The next one is placed a bit closer to where I live. In the "Black Sea" we have a German submarine that lays on the bottom since WW2. A small important detail: it's filled with gold. So we'll stay a bit more deep down below, but this time under water.




After starting in an indie note, I'll compensate the month of December with the ending of "The Hobbit" trilogy. The 2nd part gave me hope. Although, no matter how you turn it, "The Hobbit" remains a children's book to read before bed time.




The first "Taken" was good. The second awful. The third arrives in January. So we still have to wait a bit to see if this one is in the middle.




We had "Life of Pi" and after "All is Lost". I don't think that "Against the Sun", with 3 in a boat, has any chance for an Oscar nod. But since it seems I'm in a indie mood this time ...




I don't expect much after seeing the trailer of "Project Almanac". But I cannot resist a time travel movie. Out at the end of January.




I'm closing the winter with "Seventh Son", to be released next February. I don't know why the trailer left my senses somewhere between tha last "Conan" and "Wrath of the Titans". It doesn't seem to have neither barbarians, nor Greek mythology in it. In any case it's not a good feeling.



I'll be back soon with the spring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment