Sunday, December 6, 2015

Chasing Rabbits 2015 Edition


At this time of year (actually already gone) I was doing a preview of the following Winter-Spring season. Obviously I don't have time for this. But I've noticed that's been a looong time since I've had a philosophical entry on the issue of chasing rabbits ... (did I write about this in English? I don't even remember ...)

As I'm getting older, I'm also getting more convinced that the optimistic idea of my youth of running after more rabbits to catch at least one is awfully exhausting. I'm thinking if it isn't maybe more comfortable to become a vegetarian and stop running after anything ... Where's the thrill then, you would say? No adrenaline ... Wrong.

Slowly, as time goes by, I tend to conclude that life offers you so many and diverse problems, that you could definitely consider a peaceful gardener career. You'll have anyway rodents in your yard to chase for, so many maybe that you won't even have time to gather the carrots crop. Now, well ... that rabbit that you want, might be or not be there ...

I'm writing somewhere in transit, in a hotel room, trying to decide between half a Stilnox or an enhanced Ibuprofen for my back pains. Target: to sleep three hours until my next connecting flight. So maybe I'll better stop here, otherwise I'll only have two left ..

... & don't worry, that movie preview entry will come ;) If I could play with my time as in the shot took below where you can count the blades of a turboprop's propeller while it's in full ascension speed ... That would be something. Unfortunately it's not that easy ...

No comments:

Post a Comment