Friday, June 6, 2014

Summer-Fall 2014 Movie Preview - Part 2


So, it seems that last time's "hope" for the posting frequency was hopeless. Ok, let's forget it and kick-off the fall previews (which as usual are not that many because it's a bit early for end-of-year trailers) ...

"Maze Runner" gets released in September. It's a debut movie (director & screenwriters), the casting's a bit obscure, the expectancies low, trailer .. relatively interesting ...




"Good People" is a thriller directed by a guy from Danemark (Henrik Ruben Genz) who's totally unknown for me, but apparently known in his country (+ having an Oscar nomination for a short movie). I have a feeling I won't be disappointed by this one. Besides that, who likes Anna Friel ( me included :) ), quite rarely seen on big screen, has an opportunity to catch her here (true though that seems to be quite a small role) ...




"Book of Life" it's an animation to be released in October. No, no ... it's not about the Bible. Looks more like a sort of "Tim Burton" after-death animated experience in a lighter version (and more colored) ...




"Kingsman: The Secret Service" seems to be a sort of lighter version (since we're at this topic) for Bond. And considering we still have to wait for the next 007 ...




"Interstellar" is closing today's entry, as main headline for November. The last product by Nolan & Nolan seemed I guess a bit more interesting before last trailer's release. Which I don't know how to say it nicely, but it suggests me a sort of a bit more elaborated "Armageddon", but still keeping a tear-generating factor to impress the average public. Especially since I don't see anymore in the screenwriters list the name of Kip Thorne (known physician) who appears now only as producer. Well, we'll see what we get ...




That's it. Next time ( I won't say when :) ) I'll be back with an already announced entry = something pretty good running now in cinemas ;) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment