Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Winter-Spring 2018-2019 Movie Preview (the brief version) - Part 2



Considering the amount of research I did last week, I'm currently more tempted to start a survey on treating tibiofibular diastasis without surgery than movie blogging. However, as much I would like to convince myself that a "Dr." near your name gives you super-powers to conveniently re-interpret a CT scan, that's probably not a valid assumption unless you also have a "M.D." written there, with all the help you might get from journal articles of Korean orthopedists. Besides that, I should probably move my focus anyway to cardio areas since there seem to be more urgent issues there (not mine... yet, not that it would make things simpler). To conclude, it's probably more recommended to take a break from re-qualification attempts and complete the entry of last time. Still in brief mode = one title/month...

In March we have "Captive State". Which I don't trust more than the worst episode of "Black Mirror" (whichever that might be), but considering the utter lack of SciFi movies, I'm willing to give a chance to pretty much anything.

The lack of SciFi movies doesn't include (unfortunately, I would say) also the super-hero area. But "Shazam!" seems to bring though a bit of a mix between "Kick-Ass" and "Defendor", which, if confirmed in April, outside the rest of re-heated soups in this movie genre.

We'll stick to the same stuff for the month of May too. Even if it makes me thinking on including super-hero movies in the list of Spring allergies, I won't ignore "Avengers: Endgame". Why? Because, surprisingly, I liked "Infinity War". Almost enough to give it a blog entry, but considering that I've watched that at more than half a year after its release I said that it might be a bit late. Besides, it's quite likely that it's just because my subconscious reacts favorably to anything involving "time travel", and wants to see a confirmation to the previous episode that this is the solution for all problems ;)

As I was saying to someone long ago that given my typical lack of communication, as long as I'm writing something on my blog it means that I'm "still alive", I'll try another entry by the end of the year. So, let's postpone the holiday wishes for next time ( hopefully... ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment