Friday, January 27, 2017

Oscar 2017 - Nominees


After the downfall in the last 2 years, when I missed as many winners as in all the rest together since I'm doing predictions, I seriously thought to give up with the traditional February = the Oscar entries month. It's clear I don't have enough time any more to analyze what's the Academy thinking. But in the end this never was the main point since 2008 when I started doing this. First of all it's still the opportunity to discover something new + as I said it every time, to keep a constant focus of one month on a series of movies which are at least a bit better than average if not much better. So, let's try again ... one more time. But if I'm messing it up again this year, I guess I'll really call for a break in the next :) ..... So, for now, the nominees are here. We'll see next week what's the starting section...

No comments:

Post a Comment