Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oscar 2012 - Nominations



Like I said a couple of days ago, I'm back with the nominations for this year's Oscars. I won't spend time on babbling about the reasons I'm dedicating February for this topic (= next weeks I'll detail some of the categories below, not to many because I don't have the time). I brought arguments last year, so if somebody wants a reason .. search my blog. I could do the same for BAFTA but by chance the Oscars are better placed in the calendar for my agenda. So, despite the fact that I was pretty lame in predictions last year :) I'll go on. The whole point here is another one (again, detailed last year). For the beginning, let's start with the nominations then (IMDb links included):

Best Picture:
Directing:
Actor in a Leading Role:
Actress in a Leading Role:
Actor in a Supporting Role:
Actress in a Supporting Role:
Best Animation:
Original Screenplay:
Adapted Screenplay:
Best Foreign Language Film:
Cinematography:
Film Editing:
Art Direction (Production Design & Set Decoration):
Music - Score:
Music - Song:
  • "Man or Muppet" - The Muppets - Bret McKenzie
  • "Real in Rio" - Rio - Sergio Mendes, Carlinhos Brown, Siedah Garrett
Sound Editing:
Sound Mixing:
Visual Effects:
Costume Design:
Makeup:
Short Film:
Short Animation:
Documentary:
Short Documentary:
Ok, that's it for the moment. The first entry for something from above, next next weekend (this means the one from next week) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment